Sunday, April 8, 2007

"Good" Friday.... For me is Miserable Friday.

On Good Friday : Meet my IBM colleagues to catch a movie the Sunshine at CINELEISURE. We decided to search for food as we still had 2 hours of waiting time. Search and search, finally to decide to eat at Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe. I order a french toast , haha its 1 of my fav food ! and 1 cup of hot yin yong tea.

After finish watching the movie, my stomach damn hungry so we decided to again search for food, haha ... im a pig sia. Cant remember what we eaten. haha . Since 1 of my colleague meeting her friends at MOS, "Ministry Of Sound"and the night is still young so we decided to go clubbing with her . HAHA .. Entry free to mid-night due to public holiday. SOng ar !! We order bourbon coke, buy 1 get 1 free , but i dont like to drink bourbon coke.. Its damn sux but no choice, i also got a share of $$ inside. .Actually , im not enjoying myself at MOS due to 1 reason because of a girl. End of Story ~~

No comments: