Monday, April 23, 2007

Weekend ~~

My computer still down because of an unknown virus. My elder brother simply dont care sia. He just happily went out with his gf everyday without taking any concern for the computer. WAHaaaaa, Sian lor. ...

Last sat, i went jogging with Sq and jw (she cycle all the way!!! ) , we run to the stadium waterfront and all the way shoot to ecp. i think we run for around 10km !! Wah , no wonder, i can feel the ache on my legs. We proceed to the market to have our lunch around 12pm+. I ate western food (chicken chop with rice). The food quite nice and its damn alot of ppl ordering their foods.I wait for around 20min plus.

After the lunch, i slowly drag myself back home. Ring Ring Ring , phone rang , YONGYI called me, " Cong ah ! got 20 bucks lent me ? I no money eat lunch lehz ." I talk cock with him awhile and i still lent him. HAHA.

Around 5pm+, me , sq and jw went to suntec city. we went to the convention centre to look for our friend MOMO at the GO GREEN !exhibition at lvl 4. Its dinner time , so they took me to a thai food restaurant at shaw tower. The foods are nice and cheap.,compare to other thai food restaurant, like thai express which are damn exp. We heard the waitess, sorry we dont accept order now . Its only 8pm and they already stop taking order le ... WAh ~~~ Its not open on sunday, so weird.

After that, we decided to go drink !! YEahz , drink !! After some discussion and due to my problematic leg ( cant walk far lor) we went to clarke quay by foot from shaw tower.

No comments: